Swami Vivekananda was a spiritual teacher/Hindu Monk of India. He played an important role in introducing Indian Philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to western world. He was well known personality in last decade of 19th century and first decade of 20th century in Indian and America. He suddenly came into fame when he represented Hinduism at Parliament of Religions held in Chicago in 1893 . Saint Ramakrishna was his Guru later he founded “Ramakrishna Math” and “Ramakrishna Mission”.
His teaching has profound impact and gives deep understanding of life and its purpose. His thoughts will definitely make you feel inspired.
Most important thing is to apply these thoughts in your life in order to get maximum benefit from them. I can tell you the technique which I usually do.
Whenever I read a wonderful thought or quote, instantly I write it down on paper like sticky notes and stick it to my bulletin board. Then whenever I turn my eyes towards that bulletin I quickly read that quote , it goes on and on until that thought stick to my mind .
Guess what, by this time that quote/thought is set in mind so when I encounter any difficult situation or when I feel like demotivated , that quote instantly come into my mind and remind the message contain in it. That helps a lot to me to get back on my track or not to lose a focus.
Let’s take a look at the thoughts of one of the elite mind of history.
List of 11 Inspiring Swami Vivekananda Thoughts
1. “The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this- the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful”
2. “Be not Afraid of anything. You will do Marvelous work. It is Fearlessness that brings Heaven even in a moment”
3. “Strength is Life, Weakness is Death.
Expansion is Life, Contraction is Death.
Love is Life, Hatred is Death”
4. “Arise, Awake, Stop not until your goal is achieved”
5. “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark”
6. “Take Risks in Your Life If u Win, U Can Lead! If u Lose, U Can Guide ”
7. “The greatest sin is to think yourself weak”
8. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life; dream of it; think of it; live on that idea. Let the brain, the body, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, and this is the way great spiritual giants are produced”
9. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far”
10. “Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being”
11. “Condemn none-if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way”
Hold on, Last thing to my readers ….
I would like to hear from you …..
Leave a comment and let me know… Which of the above Swami Vivekananda Thoughts you like the most ?
If you like this post , don’t forget to share with your loved ones and let them know also.
Image Credit : Unsplash
Latest posts by Neeraj Kaple (see all)
- Zen Sayings : 56 Famous Zen Quotes To Make Your Life Simple - April 3, 2017
- Best William Shakespeare Quotes : 36 Famous Quotes on Life and Love - April 2, 2017
- Best Breaking Bad Quotes : 23 Walter White And Jesse Pinkman Quotes - April 2, 2017