Once there was a time, I used to watch Harry Potter movies one after another without break. I loved all movies of Harry Potter series. The concept of wizardry with the mixtures of mystery portrayed really well.
All movies based on Harry Potter novels written by a brilliant British writer, J.K. Rowling. All of her harry potter series books have gained worldwide popularity and sold over 400 million copies and made her multi-millionaire author of Britain in 5 years.
But Success does not come easily to anyone, success encapsulates itself in several factors called determination, hard work, disappointments and passion enough to not give up on your dreams.
The same thing happened with J.K. Rowling, earlier she was researcher and bilingual secretary for Amnesty International and she got the idea of harry potter first time on the way from Manchester to London in 1990.
The next seven years for her was really grueling in which she experienced the death of her mother, divorce from her first husband, birth of her first child and poverty until her first novel got published in 1997. During this time she also went from severe depression.
As the saying goes “ The darkest hour is just before dawn “
Because of her courage and love for writing, she came out successfully from that period and became the most successful writer in the whole world.
Honors and Awards
1. Forbes ranked Rowling as the 48th most powerful celebrity of 2007
3. In October 2010, Rowling was named the “Most Influential Woman in Britain” by leading magazine editors
She made “Harry Potter” a world-renowned character and everybody will love him forever. Let’s take a look at the thoughts of genius writer.
List of 12 Outstanding Thoughts of Harry Potter Creator J.K.Rowling
1. “We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better”
2. “You place too much importance… on the so-called purity of blood! You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!”
3. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends”
4. “Anything is possible if you have enough nerve”
5. “As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters”
6. “It is our choices that shows who we are far more than our abilities”
7. “I am not dull enough to suppose that because you are young, gifted and well-educated, you have never known hardship or heartbreak. Talent and intelligence never yet inoculated anyone against the caprice of the Fates”
8. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default”
9. “If you love something – and there are things that I love – you do want more and more and more of it, but that is not the way to produce good work”
10. “Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out”
11. “The fame thing is interesting because I never wanted to be famous, and I never dream I would be famous”
12. “There is an expiry date on blaming your parents for steering you in the wrong direction; the moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you”
Last thing to my readers, I would like to hear from you…
Let me know in comments, Which of the J K Rowling quotes you like the most ?
If you like the post , don’t forget to share.
Latest posts by Neeraj Kaple (see all)
- Best Oscar Wilde Quotes : 36 Positive Quotes On Life - January 15, 2017
- 29 Famous Dr Seuss Quotes On Love and Life Lessons - January 15, 2017
- 47 Best Muhammad Ali Quotes On Success and Life - January 14, 2017