When I was young kid I used to read about lives of greatest scientists of our time because they are the source of great inspiration. Their intelligence and perseverance changed humanity in many ways.
However, there is one thing which is common in all of them I guess “Curiosity” and “Passion” which led them to greatest discoveries of humankind.
I think these two factors will require in every field to achieve something in life.
But guess what, apart from these two factor, there is one more thing which is most important to become successful and I have experienced in my life too. That is “Love what you do”.
If you love something to do, you will put your best possible effort in that whether its Sport, Gaming, Programming, Art or anything. The curiosity to know about the stuff, which you love automatically, increase and creative ideas will just flow by in your mind.
I guess the same thing with scientists like Thomas Edison, Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Nikola Tesla, Madam Curie and Aristotle, who loved science more than anything else and made our life easier.
Let’s take a look at best inspirational thoughts of greatest mind ever.
List of 24 Best Motivational Scientists Quotes
1. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up . The most certain way to succeed is always try just one more time”
2. “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet”
3. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character”
4. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile”
5. “If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world”
6. “Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas”
7. “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits”
8. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”
9. “I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy”
10. “It is the perfection of God’s works that they are all done with the greatest simplicity. He is the God of order and not of confusion”
~Sir Issac Newton
11. “Well done is better than well said”
12. “The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart”
13. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work”
14. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light”
15. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained”
16. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration”
17. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up”
18. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them”
19. “He that can have patience can have what he will”
20. “He who has overcome his fears will truly be free”
21. “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies”
22. “When the well is dry, we know the worth of water”
23. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious”
24. “He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader”
Last thing i have a little home work for you and i would really like to hear from you..
Which of the above Motivational Scientists Quotes you like the most ?
Let me know your thoughts in comments ….
If you like this post , don’t forget to share with your loved ones.
Image Credit : Unsplash
Latest posts by Neeraj Kaple (see all)
- Zen Sayings : 56 Famous Zen Quotes To Make Your Life Simple - April 3, 2017
- Best William Shakespeare Quotes : 36 Famous Quotes on Life and Love - April 2, 2017
- Best Breaking Bad Quotes : 23 Walter White And Jesse Pinkman Quotes - April 2, 2017