Barack Obama , is the 44th president of United States of America and first African american to hold the oval office .
His charming nature won the heart of millions of people and helping to strengthen the relationship between nations. For his efforts for making peace, Norwegian Nobel Committee awarded him Nobel peace Prize in 2009.
You might be surprised knowing some strange facts about Obama:
- Once he was marijuana smoker and used to get high with his friends
- He has a passion for Basket ball and likes to try his hand in FBI gym whenever he gets time from his busy schedule
Let’s take a look at the key qualities which makes him what he is today:
- Thoughtful decision making
- Respect for everyone and believe in equality
- Integrity- Personal moral values and ethics
- Get things done
- Caring for fellow citizen.
Now let’s take a look at the thoughts of charming President of United States of America.
List of 14 Invigorating Quotes from President Barack Obama
1. “You have the ability and gifts to do whatever you want”. It is your turn now to change the world. Yes we can! ”
2. “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on”
3. “Where you are right now doesn’t have to determine where you’ll end up”
4. “Change is never easy, but always possible”
5. “Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity”
6. “It is in the character of growth that we should learn from both pleasant and unpleasant experiences”
7. “While we breathe, we will hope”
8. “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead”
9. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek”
10. “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress”
11. “We don’t ask you to believe in our ability to bring change, rather, we ask you to believe in yours”
12. “You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you”
13. “There is no excuse for not trying”
14. “I think perhaps education doesn’t do us much good unless it is mixed with sweat”
Last thing to my readers , I would like to hear from you…
Let me know in comments, Which of the above quotes you like the most ?
If you like the post , don’t forget to share.
Source : Wikipedia
Latest posts by Neeraj Kaple (see all)
- Zen Sayings : 56 Famous Zen Quotes To Make Your Life Simple - April 3, 2017
- Best William Shakespeare Quotes : 36 Famous Quotes on Life and Love - April 2, 2017
- Best Breaking Bad Quotes : 23 Walter White And Jesse Pinkman Quotes - April 2, 2017